Creative Impact Awards
The Creative Impact Awards Inspire Children, Energize Neighborhoods, and Create Community in York County by funding arts-based projects/programs that impact our region one of two key ways: Contributing to a thriving local economy, and creating a
more connected community.
There are two categories of Awards:
Organizations and Individuals applying for Creative Impact Awards must have their main location in York County and should demonstrate a commitment to programs of local impact. Grantees may be professional, semi-professional, or amateur, and must be NON-PROFIT in nature. Individual artists age 18 and older are eligible. All grants are awarded based on a review by the Creative Impact Awards Committee.
The Creative Impact Awards Community Grants are intended to fund arts-based projects/programs that impact our region one of two key ways: contributing to the thriving local economy, and creating a more connected community.
- Attend our Creative Impact Award info and grant writing lunch and learn session on December 1st at 11:30am-If you missed out on the session, click here for the presentation.
- Applications due first Monday in January
- Applicants will be notified of funding decision by the end of February
- Grants awarded in early March
See the guidelines for more detailed information.
Focus Investment Grants
One or two large awards, perhaps multi-year, will be granted to projects that are collaborative and address one of these FOCUS areas:
- Contributing to downtown York, PA liveliness/economic development through the arts
- Arts education for children throughout York County, PA
PRIMARY PARAMETERS (MUSTS)
- Must be approached collaboratively. These collaborations should create continuity of the project being funded
- Must impact a wide/broad range of people within the community
- Must be available and/or open to the public
- Must not fund operational costs or existing programs
- Must not exceed 50% of total expense
- Must demonstrate funding for remainder of expense, at least 50% of which must be cash
SECONDARY PARAMETERS (SHOULDS)
- Should impact downtown York
- Should involve children and education
- Should consider children at risk
- Should have a longer-term impact on the community
- Should consider use of existing facilities throughout the community
Grantees must complete and return their Final Report by Dec 31st of the grant year.