2022 Impact Partnership Recipients Announced
York, PA – The Cultural Alliance of York County is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2022 Impact Operational Support Grants, a one-time operational funding grant open for arts-based organizations in York County. The Cultural Alliance’s Impact Partnership has grown since beginning in 2020 with 5 recipients, to 7 recipients in 2022.
The recipients of the 2022 Impact Operational Grants are
- Susquehanna National Heritage Area, As one of 55 National Heritage Areas and 12 Pennsylvania Heritage Areas, SNHA tells the stories of our region and raises the profile of the Susquehanna River to attract visitors from near and far. Learn more at https://www.susquehannaheritage.org.
- Dillsburg Arts and Revitalization Council, whose mission is enhancing the arts experience for adults and children in the greater Dillsburg Area. Learn more at dillsburgarts.org
- DreamWrights Center for Community Arts, whose mission is to provide creative educational experiences through inclusive inter-generational performance and theatre arts programming. Learn more at dreamwrights.org
- Northern Central Railway of York (Steam into History), whose mission is to enhance the economic engine of York County by delivering historical, educational, and entertaining experiences on an excursion railroad. More at northerncentralrailway.com
- Susquehanna Folk Music Society, which is a nonprofit education and arts organization dedicated to the advancement, promotion and preservation of traditional, contemporary and international folk music and folk culture. Learn more at sfmsfolk.org
- The Parliament Arts Organization, is an art gallery and events organization located in Royal Square District which brings people together through arts and entertainment. Learn more at https://www.parliamentyork.org
- York County Honors Choir, works to engage the hearts and minds of its singers by providing choral education and performance opportunities to diverse young people from throughout York County. Learn more at https://www.theychc.org
“The funding increases our ability to connect people to the Susquehanna River’s history and environment through interpretation, programs, and outdoor experiences. Unrestricted operation funding is especially helpful because it allows us to be operate innovatively, provides momentum to our existing implementation efforts, and leverages other restricted funding.”—Mark Platts, Susquehanna National Heritage Association President
Arts and cultural organizations in York County who have been in operation for at least 3 years were invited to apply for the 2022 Impact Partnership. These grants are awarded annually, and organizations must reapply each year. For more information about the Impact Partnership visit www.culturalyork.org/impact.
Founded as a United Arts Fund in 1999, the Cultural Alliance’s annual campaign currently supports arts organizations and artists that are essential to arts and culture in our community and over the last 20 years has invested over $12 million in cash and $2.5 million in in-kind support for the arts. Through critical operational grants, the Cultural Alliance is the lifeline for arts and culture in York County.