Give Local York Arts Match Recipients
Give Local York Arts Match Stretch Pool Recipients Announced
York, PA – The Cultural Alliance of York County is excited to announce the recipients of the 2019 Give Local York Arts Match Stretch Pool! To promote giving to arts & culture organizations during the exceedingly successful Give Local York one-day online giving campaign on May 3rd 2019, the Cultural Alliance provided a match of up to $2,500 to participating arts and culture focused non-profits. A total of 41 arts and culture non-profits received matching funds from the total stretch pool of $25,000.
The recipients of the Arts Match Stretch Pool are:
- Appell Center for Performing Arts
- Creative York
- DreamWrights Center for Community Arts
- Eichelberger Performing Arts Center
- Goodridge Freedom Center
- Greater York Dance
- Gusa World Music Festival/Philanthropic Endeavors
- Hanover Area Historical Society
- Hanover Symphony Orchestra
- Hard Bargains 1777
- Historic Prospect Hill Cemetery Heritage Foundation
- Historic Wrightsville Incorporated
- Human Library: York/Downtown Inc.
- Inclusive Arts Movement York/Philanthropic Endeavors
- Kable House Presents/Downtown Inc.
- Lyric Band of Hanover, Inc.
- Maryland & Pennsylvania Railroad Preservation Soc.
- Northern York Historical Society and Preservation
- Old Fire Farts of York County PA
- Opera Susquehanna
- OrangeMite Studios
- Penn-Mar Irish Festival/Philanthropic Endeavors
- Police Heritage Museum, Inc.
- SHINE Foundation/Philanthropic Endeavors
- Steam Into History
- Susquehanna Folk Music Society Folk Festival
- Susquehanna Heritage
- The Belmont Theatre
- The Grotto Community Center/Philanthropic Endeavors
- The Parliament
- Theatre Arts For Everyone (TAFE)
- Upstart Arts
- York African American Historical Preservation Society
- York Art Association
- York County History Center
- York County Honors Choirs
- York Fringe
- York Junior Symphony Orchestra
- York Symphony Orchestra
- York Youth Symphony Orchestra
Founded as a United Arts Fund in 1999, the Cultural Alliance’s annual campaign supports eight partner agencies that are essential to our cultural core and funds the Creative Impact Award grants that bring arts and culture to life in York County. Since 1999, the Cultural Alliance’s annual campaign has granted $9.6 million cash and more than $2 million in-kind support.
For more information, call the Cultural Alliance at 717-812-9255, visit our website at www.culturalyork.org, visit the Cultural Alliance of York on Facebook, and follow @CulturalYork on Twitter.