In 2020, the Cultural Alliance will introduce a new tier of operational funding for arts and culture organizations in York County called Impact Partner. These operational support grants will be the pathway for organizations to become long standing partners of the Cultural Alliance.
Eligible organizations for this partnership will be:
- physically headquartered in York County, Pennsylvania.
- in good standing with 501(c)3 status from the IRS and incorporated in the state of Pennsylvania.
- In continual operation for at least 3 years.
- Operating with arts, culture, or history as the organizations primary mission or purpose.
- In operation throughout the year and present programming to the community.
2020 Impact Partner applications are open now. All interested organizations should submit a letter of interest through the grants portal by Friday, February 14th.
2020 Application Timeline
Interested organizations are invited to submit a letter of interest in January of 2020. Eligible organizations as designated by the Cultural Alliance Allocations Committee will then be invited to submit a full application in February. Based on these full applications a limited number of organizations will be chosen to receive the Impact Partnership, which will be allocated in June of 2020.
- Letter of Interest opens: Monday, January 13, 2020
- Letter of Interest DUE Friday, February 14, 2020
- Full Applications due: March 2020
- Panelist review and site visits March-April
- Impact Partners announced late May/early June
Information sessions regarding this new tier of funding were held in York and Hanover in November/December of 2019. Information sessions for the 2021 application will be held in October 2020.
Questions? Contact us at 717-812-9255, or send an email to Jennifer@culturalyork.org