Impact Partners Application
In 2020, the Cultural Alliance introduced a new tier of operational funding for arts and culture organizations in York County called Impact Partner. These operational support grants are the pathway for organizations to become long standing partners of the Cultural Alliance.
How To Get Started
The Cultural Alliance of York County supports cultural organizations that help us reach our mission to fuel the creative energy and vibrancy of York County. Impact Partner Operating Support Grants are competitive year-to-year grants that support the operations of a range of arts and culture organizations serving our community, with a maximum operational grant of $10,000. Impact Partner Operating Support Grants are made possible by contributions to the Cultural Alliance of York County annual campaign by businesses, community members, and foundations.
Create foundant profile & submit Letter of Interest
Login to Foundant & submit LOI using 2022 Impact Partner Operating Grant Application as a reference.
Onsite Visit or Virtual Meeting
Meet with CAYC Allocation’s Chair and panelists to provide an in-depth review of your organization.
submit Full Application for Funding
If selected, the Allocation Panel Score will be used to determine funding capped at $10,000 per organization.
- January 10th 2022: Letter of Interest Application opens
- February 11th 2022: Letter of Interest Application due
- February-March 2022: Panelist review & virtual site visits occur
- April 31st 2022: For those organizations invited, Full Applications are due
- May 2022: Impact Partners Announced
Eligible organizations for this partnership will be:
- Physically headquartered in York County, PA
- In good standing with 501(c)3 status from the IRS and incorporated in the state of PA
- In continual operation for at least 3 years
- Operating with arts, culture or history as the organization’s primary mission or purpose
- In operation throughout the year and present programming to the community
- Alignment with 2 of the 4 focus areas: diverse cultures connect us, arts deepen our roots, arts help learning at all ages & stages and strong art builds strong community
- Leadership, governance, and administration
- Financial stability
Award Acknowledgment Guidelines
-Tagging the Cultural Alliance of York County in social media posts about the opportunity for which funds were granted
-Usage of the Cultural Alliance logo on printed promotional materials
-Usage of the Cultural Alliance logo on digital platforms including websites
-Announcement of the grant receipt before or after performances relevant to the opportunity
-Any creative way the artist may be able to include a brief message about the Cultural Alliance
Email Rita at firstname.lastname@example.org