The Cultural Alliance of York County is now accepting applications for their 2024 Impact Partnership. Interested arts or cultural organizations should submit their application online by February 13th, 2024 in order to be considered. These one-year operational support grants have provided a total of $160,000 to 15 organizations since they began in 2020.
Eligible organizations will be:
- physically headquartered in York County, Pennsylvania.
- in good standing with 501(c)3 status from the IRS and incorporated in the state of Pennsylvania.
- In continual operation for at least 3 years.
- Operating year round, with arts, culture, or history as the organizations primary mission or purpose.
Unrestricted, operational funds are often the most challenging to find yet are vital to the strength and strategic growth of any organization. Interested organizations can find more information or apply online at www.culturalyork.org/impact; or set up a one-on-one meeting to discuss eligibility with CAYC president, Kelley Gibson; Kelley@culturalyork.org.
Additional 2024 grant opportunities from the Cultural Alliance of York County:
- Welcoming Communities Hanover, opens February 6th
- Welcoming Communities York City, opens February 6th
- Creative Sector Flex Fund Grants, opens June 2024
Applications for all grant opportunities from the Cultural Alliance of York County must be submitted through the online grants portal, found at www.culturalyork.org. Questions can be directed to Kelley@culturalyork.org or Rita@culturalyork.org
Founded as a United Arts Fund in 1999, the Cultural Alliance’s annual campaign currently supports arts organizations and artists that are essential to arts and culture in our community. Over the past 25 years the CAYC invested $12 million in cash and $2.5 million in in-kind support for the arts. Through critical operational grants, the Cultural Alliance is the lifeline for arts and culture in York County.
For more information, call the Cultural Alliance at 717-812-9255, visit our website at www.culturalyork.org, visit the Cultural Alliance of York on Facebook, and follow @CulturalYork on Instagram.